Information Release - August 6, 2021
The Administration office is now open to the general public.
Staff will continue to be present to answer calls and monitor emails. Contact information can be found on our website under Government/Contact Us or by clicking the following link: Contact Us
The RM of Macdonald will continue to provide the following services to our ratepayers:|
- Transportation and Water Services
- Macdonald Fire Department
- Recycling Collection
- Landfill Sites
We encourage residents to use online payment methods when possible.
For more information related to COVID-19, please visit the provincial website at Provincial Response Level: Critical.
Focus on the Fundamentals
We can all reduce our risk by focusing on the following fundamentals and adopting the following habits to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Check yourself for symptoms every day
- Stay home when you are sick
- Get tested if you have symptoms of COVID-19
- Wash your hands or use alcohol based hand sanitizer frequently
- Cover your cough/sneeze
- Maintain social (physical) distancing
- Wear a mask when social (physical) distancing is not possible
It is also important to stay informed through accurate and credible sources. The province has developed the #RestartMB Pandemic Response System to share current information with Manitobans about risk, response and recommended actions.
In addition, Manitoba public health officials have issued public health orders to help reduce the risk and prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please visit the State of Emergency page to see how these orders affect you.