Online Credit Card Payments

Main content of the website

  • font size :A
  • A
  • A

The RM of Macdonald is now accepting online payments with select credit cards through the secure OptionPay System (with applicable third party fees). Payments for water utility, property taxes, permits, and account receivable invoices may be paid online now in addition to previous available payment options. For all other payments, please contact our office at 204.736.2255. 

Click HERE to make your payments today!

Payment Services Offered through OptionPay:

 OptionPay is a payment card system that the RM of Macdonald uses for its online credit card payments. You can find out more information about OptionPay by visiting their website linked here.

Yes. All transactions processed through OptionPay are subject to a fee following their tiered fee schedule, starting at a minimum fee of $2.00. Please click on the provided link to visit their website and view their full fee schedule

The fees are administered through OptionPay for the use of their service. The RM OF Macdonald does not earn any revenue from this service fee.

OptionPay provides information on their security measures that can be found by clicking here. Please note that the RM of Macdonald takes no responsibility for, and accepts no liability, in the event of security breaches, technical difficulties, or other issues that may arise from using OptionPay. All users accept responsibility for their use of OptionPay services and do so at their own risk.

In order to pay your property taxes, you will be required to enter your ROLL NUMBER. Please enter the ENTIRE roll number (zeros included) WITHOUT the decimal point. 

** Please note ** Each individual property has a separate roll number; if you have more than one property, you will need to enter each roll number individually and make separate payments with separate load fees. 

Your roll number can be found on your property tax bill, shown in the example below:

PDF Version Here

In order to pay your water utility bill using OptionPay, you need the UTILITY ACCOUNT NUMBER. This can be found on your utility bill. Please see the image below for an example of where your utility account number is located on your bill.

PDF Version Here

In order to pay your building permits online, you will be required to enter the BUILDING PERMIT NUMBER. This is the only way we can identify which permit belongs to you and which one your payment should be applied to. 

This number can be found in the email you will receive when your permit is ready for payment and pickup.

PDF Version Here

In order to pay your planning invoices, you will need to enter the APPLICATION NUMBER or the BY-LAW NUMBER. Please contact our office at 204.736.2255 to obtain this information.

You may receive invoices stating "AR Invoice" for various reasons ( i.e. dust control, fire inspection reports, public hearing advertising, etc.) In order to pay these invoices, select the accounts receivable drop down and be sure to note your ACCOUNT NUMBER from your invoice.

Example below:

PDF Version Here

If you do not see the service listed above that you would like to pay for, please contact the RM of Macdonald office at 204.736.2255.